McShan Home Inspections has been providing Buyers Inspections and Pre-Listing Inspection to home buyers and home sellers in Anderson and Houston counties since 2007.
Let this experienced home inspector help keep you from buying The Money Pit. I will alert you to any safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
McShan Home Inspections will be your home buying or selling advocate! I am committed to providing you with outstanding service. I am highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Anderson County, I can help!
Call (936) 222-4365 Today
McShan Home Inspections Want To Help Give You Confidence In Moving Forward On Your Home Buying Decisions!
What is covered in a typical home inspection
1. Roof and Ventilation. Flashing, gutter, whole house fans, etc.
2. Attic and Framing
4. Fireplace and/or wood stoves and chimneys
6. General Interior such as ceiling, walls, floors, stairs, etc.
7. Common Safety Devices. Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters (GFCI), Arc fault circuit interrupters (AFCI) smoke and carbon monoxide detectors when required.
8. Central Cooling (HVAC)
9. Heating system (HVAC)
13. Basement. Any visible and readily accessible components.
14. Exterior items such as siding, doors and windows, trees and shrubs, retaining walls and fences, etc.
15. Grounds, such as driveways, sidewalks, patio, decks, fences, retaining walls, grading, etc.
16. Garage / Carport