1. Roof and Ventilation. flashing, gutter, whole house fans, etc.
4. Fireplace and/or wood stoves and chimneys
6. General Interior such as ceiling, walls, floors, stairs, etc.
7. Common Safety Devices. Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters (GFCI), smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, etc
8. Central Cooling
9. Heating system
10. Plumbing / Hot water systems
13. Basement. Any visible and readily accessible components:
14. Exterior items such as siding, doors and windows, trees and shrubs, retaining walls, fences, etc.
15. Grounds, such as driveways, sidewalks, patio, decks, retaining walls, grades, etc.
16. Garage / Carport
17. Septic systems
18. Pools / Spas
19. Digitial Foundation Exam
Gary McShan has a solid background in both commercial and residential inspections. You get the benefit of experience that's been acquired year after year, inspection after inspection.
McShan Home Inspections encourages you to join them for the entire inspection or show up at the end of the inspection for a walk through.
For more than 11 years, McShan Home Inspections has provided detailed inspections to residential and commercial structures I know the ins and outs of home inspections like no one else, and that knowledge can make the difference between a stress-free home purchase and a costly one.
McShan Home Inspections portfolio includes the inspections of new construction, established homes, commercial buildings, office complexes, barns and more.